The Lincoln Home Empowers Seniors to Live Life to the Fullest.
Seniors flourish socially, intellectually, and culturally here at Lincoln Home.
The Lincoln Home offers beautiful housing, an elegant community, and excellent care when you need it (and only as you need it).
Assisted living residents enjoy the freedom and security of having an RN and dedicated staff available 24 hours a day.
Award-winning riverside dining is always an anticipated experience. Intellectual, artistic, and social community life programs ensure there is always a way to nourish your individual interests. Participate a little or a lot in:
- Educational Presentations
- Changing art exhibits
- Track walks at the YMCA
- Music and dancing
- Art classes
- Field trips catering to different interests
- Community socials
- A quiet library
- Media room
- Indoor and outdoor relaxing areas to enjoy the river, harbor and gardens.
- Shops, public library, and churches are a short walk into town.
Did you know that all Assisted Living communities are regulated housing and health services? However, they are not all the same. This video interview with Executive Director Lynn Norgang, RN, will help you better understand the ins and outs of Assisted Living. See video here—>
Residents of The Lincoln Home enjoy:
- High ratio of licensed caregivers to number of residents
- On call RN – 24 hrs – 7 days a week
- Holistic medication management and administration
- Individual care plans
- Assistance with daily living activities as needed
- Stimulating social, cultural (and fun!) recreational activities
- Close proximity to hospitals, rehab centers, and other healthcare providers
- Transportation to medical appointments
- Laundry, linen, and housekeeping services
- Private, handicapped accessible baths
- Individually controlled heat and air conditioning
- Cable TV
- Kitchenettes with some apartments
- Whirlpool baths on each floor
- Elevator access
- Well-appointed library
- Healthy, balanced menu choices
- Emergency call system
- Wellness & exercise programs
- Free local pharmacy delivery
- Foot care clinics every 9 weeks
Family Caregivers often need a break to stay in for the long haul.
Have a short vacation or take time to recharge while your loved one recovers from a hospital or rehab stay. Do you need to travel, but don’t want to leave your loved one alone? Or just needing a little down time from longer-term home care-giver responsibilities?
Join us for a week, a month, or longer. Your loved one will enjoy resort-like amenities and the same exceptional care our full-time residents receive. Short term stays make that a worry-free possibility. Contact us to inquire about making respite arrangements.