Lincoln Home Lifestyle
A Day in the Life at The Lincoln Home…
The intellectual, artistic and social community life programs ensure that there is always a way for a person to nourish their individual interests.
Your day begins with a delicious, nourishing breakfast while looking at spectacular river views.
- Participate in an exercise class, stroll through our gardens, or walk to downtown Damariscotta to shop, take in a movie, visit the local library.
- Join others for sightseeing adventures, educational outings, picnics or senior college classes.
- Learn to paint, play senior softball, or enjoy musical entertainment.
- Spend quiet time reading in the library, doing puzzles or playing games.
- Families are invited to join us for old fashioned Maine lobsterbakes, ice cream socials, and holiday celebrations.
- Our weekly cultural enrichment, educational and historical programs welcome the public to attend.
- At noon, your meal is a choice of a full course, gourmet dinner or lighter fare.
- In the evening, social events include weekly wine and cheese receptions, movies anda light supper by the river.
Check out our photo gallery of fun events we’ve had.